RoMeo V2 is an Arduino Uno analogue, specially developed for robotics projects, with many additional features installed. Improvements compared to Uno: the microcontroller has 20 digital send / receive pins (Uno has 14), of which 12 are analog (Uno has 6) and 7 PWM (Uno has 6). Another difference between these microcontrollers is that the Atmega32u4 microprocessor used by RoMeo V2 has a built-in USB bus (UNO uses an additional component for this), so computers can recognize this microcontroller as a mouse, keyboard or other USB device.
Technical specs. and features:
- The microcontroller has 2 serial communication buses, so you can use a USB connection and another device at the same time, e.g. WiFi module.
- Due to the same layout as the Uno pins, it can use the same shield modules.
- The integrated motor driver allows direct connection and control of DC or stepper motors.
- The built-in Xbee connection makes it easy to connect additional modules for WiFI, Bluetooth, or other functions.
- 5 buttons installed
- Microprocessor: Atmega32u4
- Supply voltage: 5V DC (via USB or ICSP) or 6-23V via DC connector
- Signal voltage: 5V DC
- Processor frequency: 16MHz
- Number of analog signal connections: 12 (input only)
- Number of digital signal connections: 20 (7 of which are PWM)
- Motor supply current: up to 2A
- Dimensions: 89 x 84 x 14 mm
External links and applications:
- Wiki page
- Stepper library