Servo motors are a type of motors that move, when given new position data. An integrated chip determines it's current position and moves the motor to the new position.
- Voltage: from 4,8 V to 6,0 V
- Movement range: unlimited
- Type: digital
- The servo has aluminum modes and ball bearings
- Control signal: 50 Hz / 1 - 2 ms
- Dimensions: 40,7 x 20,5 x 39,5 mm
- Weight: 60 g
- 4,8 V parameters:
- Torque: 16,5 kg*cm (1,61 Nm)
- Speed: 0,18 s/60°
- 6,0 V parameters:
- Torque: 20,0 kg*cm (1,96 Nm)
- Speed: 0,16 s/60°
- The kit includes servo horn set, spacers and screws.