Tip-based soldering station WEP 938D+ with a continuously adjustable temperature range from 100 °C to 480 °C. The device is capable of connecting two soldering irons. It also has a sleep function, automatic shutdown, as well as correction of temperature.
- Power supply: from 220 V to 240 V
- Temperature control from 100 °C to 480 °C
- Iron: 2 x WEP 907L
- Tip 900M-T-B
- System: ESD safe
- LED display
- Digital PID temperature correction
- The potential of the ground at the tip: < 2 mV
- Automatic sleep mode and shutdown
- Temperature correction
- Dimensions: 150 x 136 x 93 mm
Memorization of settings: 3 channels for each iron
Long service life - the use of high quality heaters, ceramic and pointers.
Sleep function - automatically detects the work status and when not in use, it enters sleep mode (temp. 200 °C)