The SSR-40 DA is a small-sized Arduino controlled semiconductor relay for smart control of high current electrical devices, such as powerful single-phase or three-phase electric motors, etc.
Semiconductor relays (SSR Solid state relay) have no moving mechanical parts, so they are a lot less prone to breaking and are more reliable than conventional relays. They can also turn on and off faster, but often withstand less current and its surges due to the use of semiconductors such as transistors.
Technical data and features:
- 1-channel solid-state relay (SSR) with logic signal control
- Optically isolated signal circuits
- Logic signal voltage: 3-32V DC, suitable for Arduino and other similar microcontrollers
- Controlled voltage and current: 24-380V AC 50 / 60Hz, <40A
- LED indicator shows device state
- Activation time: up to 10ms
- Small size
- Dimensions: 63 x 45 x 23 mm
- Screw connections ensure strong contact
- Does not make switching noise
- Dielectric constant: 2.5 kV RMS
- Operating temperature: -30 ° C to 80 ° C