The W5100 is an Ethernet connector for the Arduino. It allows you to connect your Arduino to the internet in just a few simple steps. No soldering is required to use this appendix.
Technical specs. and features:
● Suitable for: Arduino UNO, Mega and other similar microcontrollers
● Supports the official Arduino Ethernet control code library at the bottom of the link
● Has an SD card slot
● Chip: W5100
● Operating voltage: 5V DC
● Logic signal voltage: 3.3-5V
● Connection speed: 10 / 100Mb.
● 16Kb internal memory.
● Installed LED indicators, each of which performs its function:
○ PWR: Indicates that the board and set-top box are turned on and powered on.
○ LINK: Indicates the status of the connection on the network and flashes when the extension receives or sends information.
○ FULLD: Indicates when the Internet connection is fully functional two-way.
○ 100M: Indicates when the Internet connection reaches 100 Mbps (as opposed to 10 Mbps).
○ RX: Lights up when the extension receives information.
○ TX: Lights up when the set-top box sends information.
○ COLL: Lights up when a communication crossing is observed.
External links and applications:
● Home theater control
● Webcam control
● Ethernet library and usage example
Claim orders from Stores
You can claim your purchased items within 1 - 4 work days after making an order (if product is in local warehouse).
Please wait for an email notification regarding Your order status update.
Vilnius Store address: Vytenio g. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
Kaunas Store address: Pramonės pr. 4D, LT-51329, Kaunas, Lietuva
Purchased items are delivered locally through Venipak service. Depending on availability of items, orders are processed within 1-3 work days. Orders made until 1AM are shipped the same day.
Local delivery (1-2 w.d.) price for items of any size is through through courier service is 4.50€ (incl. VAT).
Local delivery price to Venipak parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 2.50€ incl. VAT.
Local delivery price to Omniva parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 3.50€ incl. VAT.
Payment on delivery +2.00€ (incl. VAT).
You can pay for the goods at the time of delivery to the courier in cash or by credit card. Payment to Omniva parcel terminals is only possible by bank card.
International delivery pricing through courier service
International shipping prices depend on geographic location:
Latvia - 5.50€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 6.50€ (incl. VAT)
other - negiotiated individually.
International delivery pricing to Omniva parcel terminals
Latvia - 6.00€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 8.50€ (incl. VAT)
We accept payments via PayPal for orders over 20€.
Paid orders of more than 100€ are shipped for free to Baltic countries.
Product availability status meaning:
Vilnius Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Vytenio str. 20 in Vilnius and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Kaunas Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Pramonės pr. 4D in Kaunas and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Central Warehouse In Stock - In stock, product will be shipped in a short time 1-2 work days, there is no possibility to pickup on the spot;
1-2 work days - product will be shipped in a short time - 1-2 business days;
1-2 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is only 1-2 work days;
3-5 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-5 work days;
3-7 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-7 work days;
Out of Stock – selected product is sold out at the moment, but you can apply for automatic alert by email when product will be in stock.