Capacitive touch display 7" for Raspberry Pi with a resolution of 1024 x 600 px. Works with Rasbperry Pi versions 3B+, 3B, 2B and B+ via HDMI connector and microUSB - relevant cables are included in the package. The device also works with minicomputers: Banana Pi and Beagle Bone Black. Our set also includes the screen with a black case and buttons.
- 7inch IPS screen, 1024x600 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920x1080)
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, BB Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, supports HDMI audio output
- Also supports VGA input (specific cable is required and should be purchased separately)
- High quality PC case, optional tilt angle: 30°/50°