Capacitive touch control 5" display for the Raspberry Pi with a resolution of 800 x 480 px. Works with Raspberry Pi version 3, 2, B+, Zero, and Zero In via the HDMI connector and microUSB - all necessary hardware is included in the package. The board also has a connector mini-Jack. The device also works with Banana Pi and Beagle Bone Black and all other devices with HDMI interface, such as game consoles, desktop computers etc.
- 800x480 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920x1080)
- Capacitive touch control
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, BB Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free
- Supports popular game consoles like Microsoft XBOX360, Sony PS4, and Nintendo Switch, etc.
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, speaker connector, supports HDMI audio output
- Also supports VGA input (specific cable is required and should be purchased separately)