The kit includes the basic board Arduino Leonardo along with a set of elements introducing to the world of programmable electronic systems. Simple language and a friendly environment of Arduino, allow to create programs even for novice users.
- Arduino Leonardo - original, new module with microcontroller Atmega32u4.
- Breadboard 830 fields - a large plate with separate supply lines, allowing you to create layouts.
- A set of LEDs 5 mm (30 PCs) - 10 PCs. red, green and yellow elements.
- Led RGB common anode - LED with four I/O which is able to glow in all colors.
- A set of resistors (200 PCs) - 20 PCs.of the most popular values, allowing to, for example, connect the LEDs.
- Infrared LED LIRED5C 850 nm - transmitter that is used to emit an invisible signal in the infrared range.
- IR receiver TSOP2236 36 kHz - IR receiver working at a frequency of 36 kHz, allows decoding RC5 code used in the remote controllers.
- Photoresistor - sensor for measuring the intensity of the incident light, allows, for example, to detect if the room is dark or light.
- NPN transistor BC547 (5 PCs) - systems of the semiconductor, allowing, in particular, to control the elements that consume higher current than can provide a single pin of the microcontroller.
- Rotary potentiometer 10k linear - similar to buttons, connected to analog I/O can serve as a user interface element - simple knob.
- Mosfet N-type IRL540N THT - unipolar transistor with high current of drain allows you to control devices with higher power consumption.
- The digital temperature sensor DS18B20 - popular, easy to use thermometer, connected through the 1-wire bus.
- Button of tact-switch type - will serve as an element which introduces data in module Arduino.
- Sliding registry - you can, for example, manage larger number of LEDs, thus saving the digital I/O of the Arduino.
- The PCF8574 expander - allows you to increase the number of I/O of Arduino.
- Buzzer with generator -powered by 5 volts, a simple sound signal generator.
- LCD display 16x2 - popular alphanumeric display with available library for Arduino with soldered goldpin connectors.
- Connecting wires 65 pcs male-male - can create connections on the breadboard andbetween the board and Arduino.
- MicroUsb cable A-B with a length of 1 meter.
- Organiser to facilitate moving the set.
Claim orders from Stores
You can claim your purchased items within 1 - 4 work days after making an order (if product is in local warehouse).
Please wait for an email notification regarding Your order status update.
Vilnius Store address: Vytenio g. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
Kaunas Store address: Pramonės pr. 4D, LT-51329, Kaunas, Lietuva
Purchased items are delivered locally through Venipak service. Depending on availability of items, orders are processed within 1-3 work days. Orders made until 1AM are shipped the same day.
Local delivery (1-2 w.d.) price for items of any size is through through courier service is 4.50€ (incl. VAT).
Local delivery price to Venipak parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 2.50€ incl. VAT.
Local delivery price to Omniva parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 3.50€ incl. VAT.
Payment on delivery +2.00€ (incl. VAT).
You can pay for the goods at the time of delivery to the courier in cash or by credit card. Payment to Omniva parcel terminals is only possible by bank card.
International delivery pricing through courier service
International shipping prices depend on geographic location:
Latvia - 5.50€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 6.50€ (incl. VAT)
other - negiotiated individually.
International delivery pricing to Omniva parcel terminals
Latvia - 6.00€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 8.50€ (incl. VAT)
We accept payments via PayPal for orders over 20€.
Paid orders of more than 100€ are shipped for free to Baltic countries.
Product availability status meaning:
Vilnius Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Vytenio str. 20 in Vilnius and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Kaunas Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Pramonės pr. 4D in Kaunas and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Central Warehouse In Stock - In stock, product will be shipped in a short time 1-2 work days, there is no possibility to pickup on the spot;
1-2 work days - product will be shipped in a short time - 1-2 business days;
1-2 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is only 1-2 work days;
3-5 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-5 work days;
3-7 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-7 work days;
Out of Stock – selected product is sold out at the moment, but you can apply for automatic alert by email when product will be in stock.