Robot Qoopers will introduce children to the world of robotics and programming based on modern teaching methods STEAM. Designed for children from 8 years. The kit consists of 174 parts of metal, made of aluminum and electronic components. Children can build and program the 6 different designs of robotsthat can avoid obstacles, follow lines, play sounds, display graphics on the matrix of LEDS.
Installing robots is pleasant and takes less than 30 minutes. The connection of all modules is not difficult and does not require weeping mass of wires. Tile page Qmind Plus was based on the ATmega2560, it can be connected to all modules and sensors via wire, RJ25, so there is the possibility of an incorrect connection of the wires to the Board. Everything works with six AA batteries.
For robot programming, you can use a mobile device such as smartphone or tablet with dedicated app. The programming of the robot is in the proper placement of the blocks, with instructions. Is a convenient programming language for children, thanks to he can easily learn the basics of programming and will acquire the ability of logical thinking.
- Power source: 6x AA battery (not included)
- Number of items: 174
- The number of possible to build a structure: 6
- Color: green and gray
- Engine: with enkoderem and metal gear
- Disposition: Qmind Plus (ATmega2560)
- Communication: Bluetooth
- Ports: 2x for engines, 6x for sensors, Supports up to 6 engines
- Inputs: 1x button, 2x led RGB, 1x-Matrix with LED-14x10
- Software: Robobloq APP
- Dimensions folded: max. 248 x 214 x 166 mm
- Weight: 1800 g