Module with dual-driver of motors TB9051FTG working with voltages from 4.5 V to 28 V and current up to 2.6 A per channel (max. 5 A). The system can be connected directly with the Arduino connectors. The module for self-assembly.
- Automatic current limit which helps to avoid overheating and shutdown
- The output voltage, which enables to check the current consumption (500 mV/A, works when the bridge H is active)
- LEDs signaling the motor's work
- The module can provide power directly to the Arduino or through an additional module, for example, the converter D24V10F5
- The mapping of pins can be changed if the default is not needed
- The second access to most of the pins via the pins on the left side of the module
- Open soldering point for each driver in the bottom of the BOARD
- Protection against reverse polarity
- Supply voltage: 4.5 V to 28 V
- Continuous output current per channel: 2.6 A
- The maximum short-term current per channel: 5 A
- PWM frequency: up to 20 kHz
- Protection from incorrect power supply attachment
- Designed for Arduino connectors
- The possibility to power Raspberry using an optional controller (not included)
- The Arduino library for easier maintenance of the module
- Dimensions: 51 x 48 mm
- Weight: 11 g (without connectors)
Claim orders from Stores
You can claim your purchased items within 1 - 4 work days after making an order (if product is in local warehouse).
Please wait for an email notification regarding Your order status update.
Vilnius Store address: Vytenio g. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
Kaunas Store address: Pramonės pr. 4D, LT-51329, Kaunas, Lietuva
Purchased items are delivered locally through Venipak service. Depending on availability of items, orders are processed within 1-3 work days. Orders made until 1AM are shipped the same day.
Local delivery (1-2 w.d.) price for items of any size is through through courier service is 4.50€ (incl. VAT).
Local delivery price to Venipak parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 2.50€ incl. VAT.
Local delivery price to Omniva parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 3.50€ incl. VAT.
Payment on delivery +2.00€ (incl. VAT).
You can pay for the goods at the time of delivery to the courier in cash or by credit card. Payment to Omniva parcel terminals is only possible by bank card.
International delivery pricing through courier service
International shipping prices depend on geographic location:
Latvia - 5.50€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 6.50€ (incl. VAT)
other - negiotiated individually.
International delivery pricing to Omniva parcel terminals
Latvia - 6.00€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 8.50€ (incl. VAT)
We accept payments via PayPal for orders over 20€.
Paid orders of more than 100€ are shipped for free to Baltic countries.
Product availability status:
Vilnius Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Vytenio str. 20 in Vilnius and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Kaunas Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Pramonės pr. 4D in Kaunas and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Central Warehouse In Stock - In stock, product will be shipped in a short time 1-2 work days, there is no possibility to pickup on the spot;
1-2 work days - product will be shipped in a short time - 1-2 business days;
1-2 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is only 1-2 work days;
3-5 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-5 work days;
3-7 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-7 work days;
Out of Stock – selected product is sold out at the moment, but you can apply for automatic alert by email when product will be in stock.