This is the force sensor witch is capable of measuring up to 1 kg load, suitable for small hanging scales.
Have you ever wondered how to measure loads and weights electronically?
The way of it is force sensors (load-cells) that are formed by a change in the resistance of the sensor due to metal deformations. Sensors of this type are often found in scales stores.
Recommending for use with the HX7111 force sensor interface module.
Note: Do not damage the white plastic area as there a sensor is located. Holes with screws are provided for attaching the weights.
- Measuring load: up to 1 kg
- Operating voltage: 5-10V DC
- Output signal type: analog
- Dimensions: 80 x 12.7 x 12.7 mm
- Connector layout: red - black, green - white
Links and ways for using:
- Hanging kitchen scales
- Load measurement