Enkoderis mechaninis 15 impulsų su jungikliu THT 5 mA
With Switch Type (Vehicle-compatible)
|Number of detent||30|
|Number of pulse||15|
|Operating force of switch||3N|
|Travel of push-on switch||0.5mm|
|Operating temperature range||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Electrical performance||Ratings||1mA 5V DC|
|Output signal||Two phase A and B|
|Max./min. operating current(Resistive load)||10mA/1mA|
|Insulation resistance||100MΩ min. 250V DC|
|Voltage proof||300V AC for 1 minute or 360V AC for 1s|
|Mechanical performance||Detent torque||5±3mN·m|
|Durability||Operating life||30,000 cycles|
|Push-on switch specifications||Contact arrangement||Single pole single throw (Push-on)|
|Operating force||3(+1.5, -1)N|
|Rating||1mA 5V DC (10mA 5V DC max. ratings)|
|Contact resistance (Initial performance/After lifetime)||100mΩ max./200mΩ max.|
|Operating life||30,000 times|
Mounting Hole Dimensions
|Number of packages (pcs.)||1 case / Japan||1,280|
|1 case / export packing||2,560|
|Export package measurements (mm)||540×360×290|
Notes are common to this series/models.
- This site catalog shows only outline specifications. When using the products, please obtain formal specifications for supply.
- Please place purchase orders per minimum order unit (integer).
- Products other than those listed in the above chart are also available. Please contact us for details.
- Nuts and washers are not included. If required, please contact us.
- This products can be used in vehicles. (EC12D only)
Although these products are designed to perform over a wide operating temperature range, please ensure that you receive and read the formal delivery specifications before use.