The JustBoom Pi Zero Digi pHAT is a high resolution digital audio output add on board for the Raspberry Pi Zero and Pi Zero W. The HAT produces a high quality audio data stream that will not be negatively affected in any way.
We’ve designed the JustBoom Digi pHAT to be simple to install and use. With no soldering required and all the mounting hardware already provided you can be up and running in moments. We also include an optional IR receiver to allow remote control operation of your Raspberry Pi. It is also powered directly from the GPIO header so no extra cables or power supplies are required to connect to the Raspberry Pi.
- Dedicated S/PDIF output interface chip supports up to 192kHz / 24bit resolution
- Digital audio output over either optical (TOSLINK) or coaxial (RCA electrical) connectors
- Low jitter, bit perfect digital output
- Output transformer for galvanic isolation
- Plug and play compatibility for ease of use
- Software volume control from your Raspberry Pi
- No soldering required
- Powered by the Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero and the new Pi Zero Wireless
- Mounting hardware included
- Optional IR receiver included in package
- Full driver support in Raspbian / NOOBS