This DIY car soldering kit is easy to assemble, designed to help kids, electronic hobbyist and novices learn about basic knowledge of soldering simple circuits, photoelectric sensor circuit, voltage cooperator, motor driving, the infrared sensor, C51 MCU, etc., teaching through lively activities, and inspire the interest in learning. Smart tracking car is based on the principle of the light reflectivity difference, when light emitting on the white and black items, the red LED and photoreceptor as the sensor circuit to control the car running direction automatically, a photoresistance resistance is used to tell robot car whether it's on the right way or not, and run directly along the black tracking line, you can use the 1.5~2.0 cm black electrical tape on the ground to design the multifarious runway.
- Install metal film resistor, DIP-8P IC socket, Self-Locking switch, Potentiometer, S8550, Electrolytic capacitor, 5mm Red LED on PCB according to mark on PCB. Notice please: Pay attention to the direction of IC Socket. In addition, to facilitate debugging, don't install IC LM393 temporarily.
- PCB placed in front. The support bolts of the caster are inserted into the hole, tighten the nuts screwed into the caster, and finally fit the caster and tighten.
- Install photoresistor and white LED on PCB reverse. But please make sure the distance is about 5mm between the top of mecanum wheel (top of screw cap top) and photoresistor / LED.
- Install 2pcs Motor.
- Install battery case and wheel
- Test: Install 2pcs AA battery, press on the switch. If 2pcs white LED ON, the installation is successful. If LED off, please check the welding. Pay attention to the direction of LED and other component and check pseudo Soldering, Power on. Check S8550 or 10ohm resistor if the motor doesn't move, Install LM393 (Pay attention to the direction of IC).