Servo motors are a type of motors that move, when given new position data. An integrated chip determines it's current position and moves the motor to the new position.
- Voltage: from 4,8 V to 7,4 V
- Movement range: from 0 ° to 180 °
- Type: digital
- Control signal: 500 - 2500 μs
- Wire length: ~300mm
- Connection: universal, suitable for Futaba, Hitec, JR, KO Propo
- Dimensions: 40,1 x 20,0 x 37,5 mm
- Weight: 57 g
- 6,0 V parameters:
- Torque: 18,9 kg*cm (1,89 Nm)
- Speed: 0,17 s/60°
- 7,4 V parameters:
- Torque: 21,3 kg*cm (2,13 Nm)
- Speed: 0,15 s/60°
- The kit includes servo horn set, spacers and screws.