MA860H DC 18-80V 7.2A Stepping Motor Driver Engraving Machine Drive
|Working Power||DC 18-80V|
|Storage Temperature||-20℃ - 65℃|
|Control Method||32-bit DSP Digital Controller Method|
|Fit for 57/86 system stepping motor driver|
|Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors|
1. The MA860H is a high performance microstepping drive based on pure-sinusoidal current control technology.
2. Owing to the above technology and the self-adjustment technology (self-adjust current control parameters)
according to different motors, the driven motors can run with smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement
and have better performances at higher speed than most of the drives on the markets.
3. 32-Bit DSP digital controller method, support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes.
4. It is suitable for driving 2-phase and 4-phase hybrid stepping motors.
5. It is suitable for all kinds of large and medium scale automation equipment, such as: engraving machine, cutting machine,
cutting machine, packaging machine, CNC machine tools, automatic assembly equipment, etc..
1. Drive function description - By SW5 SW8 four dial switch set to drive micro fine fraction, the total of 16 stalls microstep.
The user set microstep, should first stop the drive operation. The micro fine fraction set, please drive plane layout description.
2. Output current setting - SW3 - SW1 three - - a set of switches to set the drive output current, the output current of a total of 8.
The setting of the output current, please drive the layout of the driver.
3. Automatic semi flow function - The user can set the automatic half flow function of the driver by SW4. The static current is set to
half of the current of on, and the static current of off is the same as that of the current. General use of SW4 should be set to off,
so that the motor and the drive of fever, reliability improvement. About 0.4 seconds after the pulse train stops the current is automatically
reduced to about half (60% of the actual value), and the heat is reduced to 36%.
4. Signal interface - PUL + and PUL - for controlling positive and negative signals of the pulse signal, + and DIR - and DIR - ENA + and ENA
- for the positive and negative ends of the signal.
5. Motor Interface - A + and A - the positive and negative side of the A phase winding of the motor, B + and B - the positive and negative ends of
the B phase windings of the motor. When the A and B two phase windings are replaced, the motor can be reversed.
6. Power supply interface - The DC power supply, voltage range for 4875VAC, power is greater than 500W.
Indicator light - Drive have red and green two lights. The green light for the power indicator, when the driver on the green light is often bright;
red light for the fault indicator, when there is an over voltage, over current fault, fault lights often bright. After the failure of the red light out.
When the drive fails, only the power to re - up and re - enable to remove the fault.
7. Installation instructions - The shape size of the driver is: 118 * 75.5 * 33mm, and the mounting hole distance is 109mmmm. Both horizontal and
vertical installation, it is recommended to use vertical installation. When installed, it should be close to the metal cabinet in favor of heat dissipation.