Banana Pi M2 Ultra 2GB RAM + 8GB EMMC Quad-Core WiFi BT 4.0 Mikrokompiuteris
Prekės kodas: BNN-07758
Prieinamumas: Prekių pristatymas 3-5 d.d.
Planuojama gavimo data po užsakymo: 2020-09-24
Be mokesčių: 61.57€
The Allwinner R40’s key advantage over the H3 and A31 is the addition of native SATA support. This benefit is extended to the Banana Pi M2 Ultra board, which unlike the M2 model, also offers 8GB of eMMC storage, with options ranging up to 64GB.
The M2 Ultra provides twice the RAM of the M2, at 2GB DDR3, and makes Bluetooth 4.0 standard rather than optional. The M2 Ultra sacrifices one of the M2’s four USB 2.0 host ports, but that would be the port you would otherwise be using for slow USB-based SATA access.
Otherwise the M2 Ultra appears to be almost identical to the M2, with features like microSD, WiFi, GbE, HDMI, MIPI-DSI, and an audio jack. Like other Banana Pi models, including the octa-core Cortex-A7 Banana Pi M3, you get a 40-pin expansion interface compatible with Raspberry Pi add-ons.
Specifications listed for the Banana Pi M2 Ultra include:
- Processor — Allwinner R40 (4x Cortex-A7); ARM Mali-400 MP2 GPU @ 500MHz
- RAM — 2GB DDR3 733MHz (shared with GPU)
- MicroSD slot
- 8GB eMMC, expandable to 16/32/64GB
- SATA interface
- Wireless — 802.11b/g/n WiFi (AP 6212); Bluetooth 4.0
- Networking — Gigabit Ethernet port
- Multimedia I/O:
- HDMI 1.4 out with audio, TV out
- 4-lane MIPI-DSI out for connection to suitable LCDs
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Other I/O
- 3x USB 2.0 host ports
- Micro-USB 2.0 OTG port
- Debug UART
- 40-pin, RPi-compatible expansion header with GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI, PWM, I2S, etc.
- Other features — LEDs; IR receiver; reset, power. U-Boot buttons;
- Power — 5V DC port; 3.7V lithium battery support
- Weight — 45 g
- Dimensions — 92 x 60mm
- Operating system — Debian, Ubuntu, Raspbian Linux; Android