DFRobot X400 Expansion Shield - Raspberry Pi Garso Plokštė
Prekės kodas: DFR-07297
Prieinamumas: Prekių pristatymas 3-5 d.d.
Planuojama gavimo data po užsakymo: 2020-01-27
Be mokesčių: 45.29€
The X400 Expansion Shield is a highly cost-effective audio hat which fits on the GPIO of the Raspberry Pi Model B+, Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. It uses i2S interface audio solution and supports 24-bit /192KHz high quality sound. It is compatible with other audio equipment via RCA lotus socket. It includes a built-in high fidelity headphone amplifier, where you can plug in a 3.5mm audio jack directly.
The shield has two digital amplifier output ports, up to 2 x30w speakers can be directly connected. Use this hat to make your Raspberry Pi in to a lossless audio player or a network radio. We recommend using an OS image such as Volumio, RuneAudio, PiMusicBox etc.
Note: Raspberry Pi is not included in the box.
- Input Voltage
- 6V to 24V DC converted to 5V, 3A via step-down DC/DC converter to power the Raspberry Pi
- Full-HD audio
- up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Class leading audio; 112db SNR, and THD of 0.0019%
- Audiophile TI Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC (TI PCM5122)
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals to reduce CPU load over USB audio solutions
- Integrated hardware volume control - Mute can be enabled / disabled via jumper
- Built in High quality audio headphone amplifier (TI TPA6133A)
- Earphone AMP can be enabled / disabled via jumper
- Built in high quality Class-D stereo audio amplifier (TI TPA3118D2)
- Up to 2 x 20W into 4 ohm
- AMP can be enabled/disabled via jumper
- Phono/RCA connectors
- 3.5mm stereo audio jack
- Speaker terminals
- Built in IR sensor (38KHz)
- Power output socket
- DIP switch to remove connection from RPi’s pin header
- Directly connected on top of the Raspberry Pi using the board GPIO header pins
- No wiring or soldering is required
- Pin mappings identical to 40-pin header of the R-Pi in order to support existing expansion boards
- Suitable for Raspberry Pi Model B+, 2 Model B and 3 Model B
- 85 x 56mm (Same footprint as Raspberry Pi)